Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Noodles Restaurant and Ben & Bill's Chocolate Emporium

   There is a restaurant called Noodles in Troy, Michigan near where I used to work and the food wasn't very good, so I when I found out about the Noodles here in Northampton I was hesitant to try it. As it turns out, this is a different Noodles restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the food. I ordered the Curry Noodle Soup with Egg Noodles and I loved it! It was a nice mix of sweet and salty. The broth was delicious! My only critique would be that the portion sizes are quite large, but you could split your dish with a friend and save some money.





    After lunch we stopped in Ben & Bill's Chocolate Emporium. I purchased some of the dark chocolate almond bark and it was very tasty! I was tempted to get one of the many chocolate bunnies they had out for Easter but I restrained myself.



  
To check out Noodles visit http://www.noodlesnorthampton.com/ or Ben & Bill's at http://www.benandbills.com/.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment