Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bread Euphoria

     I was hesitant about sharing this (I tend to be selfish with the things that I love) but this place is too good to not say anything. We’ve had pizza at every restaurant and bakery in town and most of it is very tasty, however, if you want the BEST pizza around here you need to venture out a little bit further into Haydenville to Bread Euphoria.



   Bread Euphoria is a restaurant, cafe, and bakery connected to a pottery studio. They sell bread, cakes, cookies, sandwiches, pizza, salads, coffee, and more! I read a very informative article about its history here http://www.gazettenet.com/blog/table-hopping/bread-euphoria-is-serving-up-much-more-than-bread. The owner, Mark Pollard, purchased the company in 2003 and ran it from his basement for several years before moving to a small space in Andrew Quient’s pottery studio. They later renovated the building to expand the restaurant and bakery to accommodate more guests and make better use of the space. They use organic and locally grown ingredients and pride themselves in “never compromising the quality or purity of their ingredients for price.” Everything I’ve ever eaten there has been amazing. The baguettes are crunchy and tasty, the molasses cookies melt in your mouth, the Cesar salad is crisp and delicious, but the pizza is by far the best!


   We usually pick up a pizza and bring it home but today decided to eat inside and I was super excited to take pictures. Unfortunately, I didn’t have my good camera with me so I had to use my iPod to snap the pictures (and they just don’t do the place justice). Hopefully you’ll go there to check it out for yourself!  







     

For more information on Bread Euphoria visit their website at http://www.breadeuphoria.org/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment