Lately, I’ve been obsessed with homemade cards. They mean so much more to me than regular cards. Cards are more special when they are made with love! While researching homemade card ideas, I came across this little gem and had to recreate it with my child! It’s really easy and adorable!
You will need:
Peach or a Flesh Colored Paint
Googly Eyes (optional)
Red Glitter Glue (optional)
1. Fold your paper in half to make a card.
2. Take your child’s hand and paint the fingers (excluding the thumb) and top half of the palm with the white paint.
3. Paint the lower part of the palm and the thumb with the red paint.
4. Carefully place your child’s hand on the paper and push down on it.
5. Let the paint completely dry.
6. Paint the peach or flesh color in the middle of the palm on the print. This will be Santa’s face. Let it dry.
7. Once dry, glue the cotton along the bottom of the hat and at the tip.
8. Use the marker to draw the nose, mouth, and words on the card.
9. Glue the googly eyes on the face.
10. Add glitter glue to the words.
To see my source of inspiration, go to http://suite101.com/article/handprint-art-handprint-christmas-card-craft-and-poems-for-presc-a318806.