Monday, July 9, 2012

DAR State Forest in Goshen & Contest Winner!

   I went swimming at the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) in Goshen over the weekend. It was beautiful! I was surprised at how many people were there. For my Michigan friends, it reminded me of Holly Recreation area. It had a beach area for swimming and a campground for camping. We definitely want to go back and try out some camping!

   I took a few shots of the beach (didn't have the nice camera with me, sorry).







   But let's get to the good stuff, right? The winner's name I drew for the $20 gift card was...Stefanie Ansanitis! Thank you Stefanie for supporting the blog! I may have another contest next month, so stay tuned! Remember, you double your chances of winning when you follow the blog through both Blogger and Facebook! Thanks again for reading!


To find out more about the DAR visit http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/western/darf.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment