Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Way Screen Printing

   
   There’s nothing I love more than when people go above and beyond the call of duty! In an economy such as the one we currently live in, good customer service is rare. So when I DO encounter excellent customer service, I feel as though it is my obligation, my duty, to spread the word. Plus, I love supporting our local businesses!

   Last Christmas, I wanted to surprise my husband with a new t-shirt. He had been wearing his old, nasty, worn-out high school t-shirt for over 20 years and it was time to retire it. I contacted his high school with the hopes of ordering the exact same t-shirt (he really liked this particular shirt color and graphic). Unfortunately, the only shirts available for ordering were not exactly the same as the one I had, so I had to come up with another plan. I took the shirt and headed over to One Way Screen Printing on East Street in Hadley (I had remembered passing it on the bike path while riding my bike over the summer). They were able to take the old shirt…



…and recreate almost the exact font and design. I was so excited!



   The best part was when I returned to pick up my shirts a couple of weeks later, they had also created two additional shirts for my son for free! How sweet was that?!



   I couldn’t have been happier with the results and my husband was thrilled with his gift!

   If you ever need any shirts made and live in the Pioneer Valley, you should give your business to One Way Screen Printing. I’m currently thinking of all kinds of other shirts I’d like to have recreated from the old ones. You can check out their website at http://www.onewayscreenprinting.com/.     

No comments:

Post a Comment